In addition to offering flexible payment plans through Blackbaud Tuition Management, multi-child discounts and a family maximum of 5 students, Kolbe Academy awards about $40,000 per year in need based financial aid.
Our application for need based aid is always open, however to be considered for aid for the upcoming school year applications must be received by May 15. Financial aid grants are awarded soon thereafter and will be applied to the family’s Blackbaud Tuition account. Applications received after May 15 will only be considered if our funds have not been exhausted.
Blackbaud Financial Aid School ID#: 13336 Kolbe Academy
Eligible Grades: K-12th
Deadline Date: May 15
Blackbaud Financial Aid Application Fee: $45
Blackbaud Financial Aid Application Fee (Small Business Owners): $55
Applications submitted without documentation will not be processed.
- Most recent paystubs
- Most recent W-2 forms for all
- Most recently filed federal tax returns: 1040, 1040A, 1040EZ with all
- Most recently filed business tax return: 1120, 1120S, 1065 (if applicable).
- Supplemental income documentation: Social Security income, Welfare, Food Stamps, Child Support, 1099-M Forms, Worker’s Compensation, Unemployment, Veterans Benefits, Housing Allowance
- If you are unable to provide any of the aforementioned items, please submit a Special Circumstance Letter indicating which document(s) you are unable to provide and why. This information will be shared with your school for consideration.