The elementary online program will include a comprehensive study of Religion, Grammar, Phonics, Literature, Vocabulary, Penmanship, Math, Science, and History. All subjects in 3-5 will be delivered in a live format. In K-2 all subjects are live, except Geography and Science which are taught through videos and creative assignments.
Art – Art will feature a monthly video focused on a famous artist from history. Students will be tasked with a monthly project to complete. It will match the artist’s style and will be geared towards the student’s grade level.
Latin – Latin is also offered as an optional live session for students in grades 4 and 5.
- Students living in Eastern and Central time zones will be placed in Schedule 1.
- Students living in Pacific and Mountain time zones will be placed in Schedule 2.
- Students will attend only one math and English group according to assessment results.
- For K-2 students, please reserve both small group time blocks within your schedule so that your student can be placed in a group that best fits his or her skill set. Students may be in a different color group than the previous year in order to balance the classrooms.
- Students get short breaks between subjects during the live time scheduled to keep those little attention spans!
- Students in 4th or 5th grade can opt to enroll in Latin.
- All subjects will be taught by the teacher either through live class, or video lectures and instructions. There will be a balance of formative and summative assignments throughout the week.